Dr. Lucas LC Chia
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, Bachelor of Obstetrics MB BCh BAO (UK)
- Member of the Royal College of Physician of United Kingdom, MRCP (UK)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physician of Edinburgh, FRCP (Edin)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physician of Glasgow, FCRP (Glasg)
- Post Graduate Diploma of Practical Dermatology, Cardiff University, PgDip (UK)
Dr. Lucas Chia received his Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery and Bachelor of Obstetrics degrees from Queen’s University of Belfast, UK (2005) under full scholarship. He had undergone extensive training in multiple medical specialties in both UK and Singapore. Dr. Chia’s interest in dermatology led him to train in University of Cardiff, UK where he was awarded a Post Graduate Diploma of Dermatology (2009). Dr. Chia was subsequently conferred the Fellowship of both the Royal College of Physician of Edinburgh (2015) and Glasgow (2019), Scotland, UK. He was also a Clinical Tutor (2009-2011) and Clinical Lecturer (2011-2013) for Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore. Dr. Lucas Chia has immense clinical interest in pigmentary disorder, cutaneous laser surgery, non-surgical facial rejuvenation and application of cosmeceuticals for healthy skin. Due to his extensive experience, he has been invited to participate in numerous live television interviews and speak at various medical conferences worldwide.
Dr. SM Lam
- Bachelor of Medical Science BmedSci (Honours) (Australia)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery MBBS (First Class Honours) (Australia)
- Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine (NUS)
- Graduate Diploma in Family Practice Dermatology (NUS)
Dr. Lam received her Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (First Class Honours) degree from the University of Tasmania, Australia. She subsequently went on to work in various medical and surgical departments at the Royal North Shore Hospital in Sydney, Australia before returning to Singapore. Dr. Lam further went on to pursue a Graduate Diploma in Family Medicine after working in several restructured hospitals in Singapore. Throughout her time in hospitals and outpatient care, Dr. Lam has always been fascinated with skin conditions and has always had a keen eye for beauty. She is currently pursuing a Graduate Diploma in Family Practice Dermatology with NUS.